At Florida Complete Wellness, we understand that acupuncture and functional Medicine may be new and unfamiliar to you. Our team is with you every step of the way, not satisfied until we've helped you reach your most vibrant state of health.
An integrative medicine clinic specializing in natural health for over a decade, we offer our patients a unique approach utilizing acupuncture, Arvigo Techniques of Mayan Abdominal Therapy, functional and Chinese herbal medicine, nutritional consultations, massage therapy, low level laser therapy, organic facials and peels and more. With our affordable treatments, you can come as often as you need and experience superb integrative care under one roof. We also are in-network providers for United Healthcare and Cigna. Ensuring the highest level of care, Florida Complete Wellness now offers nutritional plans along with integrative care. We also working relationships with some of the top integrative reproductive specialists in South Florida.
Our specialties include helping women and men overcome infertility and hormonal imbalances using a proven, integrative approach developed over the course of several years, and maintain close relationships with several South Florida reproductive medicine specialists and gynecologists. Whether suffering from the effects of menopause, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome or infertility, we will take the time to listen and offer a thorough treatment plan according to your condition.
- Male and Female Infertility, Including IVF Support with Acupuncture
- Pregnancy and Postnatal Support
- Anxiety and Depression
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), including Depression, Irritability, Food Cravings, and Cramping
- Menopausal Symptoms and Perimenopausal Symptoms
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Male Andropause Symptoms, including low libido, fatigue and weight gain
- Irregular Menstruation and Ovulation
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Autoimmune disorders
- Symptoms of Premature Ovarian Failure
- Florida IVF Acupuncture Support
- Musculoskeletal Pain and Migraines
- Skin Problems Relating to Hormonal Imbalances and Aging
Request A Free Consultation: