Welcome to Episode 8, Season 2 of the The PCOS Revolution Podcast
Episode: “Real World Nutrition For PCOS: Tips From Expert Nutritionist Angela Grassi”
In this episode, Angela Grassi, MS, RDN, LDN and I discuss which supplements are underestimated in overcoming PCOS symptoms and how to work with diet and medications to regulate insulin.
So if you want to have a clear plan on what to eat and what to avoid, alleviate fears around certain foods, and discover which supplements can also benefit fertility so you can incorporate supplements and nutrition effectively into your PCOS wellness strategy to lead to easier weight loss and pregnancies, tune in now!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
Episode Title: “Real World Nutrition For PCOS: Tips From Expert Nutritionist Angela Grassi”
- The big challenges with weight gain due to insulin imbalance and which key supplements are underestimated
- How to work with diet and medications to regulate insulin right now (and what to look for in a multivitamin)
- Keto, low carb, low fat? Crucial information from a best-selling nutritionist who struggled with PCOS herself, especially if you’re confused about the latest “fad diets” (and the common sense strategies for dealing with them)
About Our Guest:
Angela Grassi, MS, RDN, LDN is an internationally-known expert in PCOS health and nutrition whose accomplishments include:
- Co-author of “The PCOS Nutrition Center Cookbook: 100 Easy and Delicious Whole Food Recipes To Beat PCOS”
- Author of the bestselling book, “The PCOS Workbook: Your Guide to Complete Physical and Emotional Health” and “PCOS: The Dietitian’s Guide”, now in its second edition, the most comprehensive evidence-based nutrition resource available for PCOS
- Named one of the Top 10 Incredible RDs Making a Difference by Today’s Dietitian
- Has dedicated her career to be on the leading-edge of helping women with PCOS improve their health and their lives through evidence-based nutrition
Learn more about how you can improve your results with nutrition and supplements for PCOS by visiting www.pcosnutrition.com
Links & Mentions From This Episode:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on which supplements are underestimated in PCOS and how to work with diet and medications to regulate insulin, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “The PCOS Revolution Podcast!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!