Birth Control and Metformin: What Every Woman with PCOS Needs to Know
Welcome to Episode 6 of Season 3 of the The PCOS Revolution podcast.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- What effect does birth control and Metformin really have on our future fertility?
- How does Metformin affect weight loss?
- What are some of the alternatives if you decide to go the natural, non-medicated route?
About The Host:
Farrar Duro is an expert in PCOS whose accomplishments include:
– Currently practicing reproductive acupuncture, Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy™ and herbal medicine at Florida Complete Wellness in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
– Becoming a board-certified acupuncture physician, graduating from the Florida College of Integrative Medicine and performing her post-graduate training at Shandong University of TCM in Shandong, China
– Becoming a Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (ABORM) in 2008
– Specializing in the treatment of PCOS, infertility and hormonal imbalances with acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine for over 15 years
Learn more about how you can improve your results with PCOS with support from our clinic (for distance and local patients) by visiting emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at www.floridacompletewellness.com.
PCOS Links & Mentions From This Episode:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on answering your most burning questions about PCOS, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “The PCOS Revolution podcast!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now;)
Thanks for listening!