Episode: “Acupuncture, IVF and Herbs: Meghan’s Story”
Welcome to Episode 3 of Season 2 of the The PCOS Revolution.
In this episode, Meghan Jacobs and I discuss using acupuncture and herbal medicine in conjunction with IVF.
Meghan shares her frustrations and triumphs in overcoming her PCOS through acupuncture, diet, herbs and several rounds of IVF. She is currently pregnant and shares what worked and what drove her crazy about trying to conceive with PCOS.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
– Specific tools for improving fertility all women with PCOS need to know about (so you can understand how to increase your IVF success rate with acupuncture and herbal medicine)
– How Meghan learned to overcome her frustrations of not succeeding the first time and coping with loss
– An in-depth peek into Meghan’s strategy with improving her PCOS symptoms (and how it holds the key to success with using acupuncture and herbal medicine in conjunction with IVF)
To hear her story, tune in now!
About Our Guest:
Along with being a patient at Florida Complete Wellness, Meghan Jacobs is also:
– A Clinical Neuropsychologist
– Struggled with Infertility For Years Due to PCOS
– Overcame Her Infertility Using Acupuncture in Conjunction with IVF
– Has a 5 Year Old Daughter and Is Currently Pregnant with Second Child
More Information Learn more about how you can improve your results with improving PCOS with Dr. Duro’s guide “The Smart Couple’s Guide to Getting Pregnant, An Integrated Approach.”
Improving PCOS Links & Mentions From This Episode:
To sign up for our FREE PCOS Revolution Jumpstart, go to www.freepcoscourse.com!
Thanks for Tuning In! Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on using acupuncture and herbal medicine in conjunction with IVF, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for “The PCOS Revolution!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now:
Thanks for listening!
Ways to Support Our Show: