Episode: "Uncovering Hidden Causes Of Infertility with Health Coach Sarah Clark"
Welcome to Episode 10 of Season 2 of The PCOS Revolution Podcast.
It's National Infertility Awareness Week this month and in this episode, Sarah Clark and I discuss what often-overlooked lab tests could be crucial to your success with overcoming infertility.
So if you want to discover how to avoid fertility diet and stress landmines, get healthier while getting more fertile, and increase your chances of having a smoother pregnancy, tune in now!
In this episode, you'll discover:
Episode Title: "Uncovering Hidden Causes Of Infertility With Fertility Coach Sarah Clark"
- Why Sarah Clark's experience with premature ovarian failure made her want become a fertility and health coach
- The big challenges in uncovering hidden causes of infertility and which often-overlooked lab tests could be crucial to your success with overcoming infertility
- Specific examples that really help you learn how to get in the right mindset when faced with seemingly endless bad news when trying to conceive (and how to apply them to your situation right now)
About Our Guest
Sarah Clark is an expert in uncovering hidden causes of infertility whose accomplishments include:
- Being a certified life coach with accreditation from the International Coaches Federation and a health coach with training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Discovering when she was just 28 years old that she was already in premature ovarian failure (POF)
- Accepted the diagnosis and had both her children through in-vitro fertilization (IVF) and later discovered functional medicine to overcome her root causes of inflammation leading to her POF
- The author of Fabulously Fertile-Supercharge your Fertility Naturally, Fabulously Fertile Cookbook and The Fertility Preparation Program
Learn more about how you can improve your results with uncovering hidden causes of infertility with Sarah's fertility coaching program, which includes functional lab testing, supports couples to make diet and lifestyle changes that dramatically improve the chances of a healthy pregnancy and baby at www.fabfertile.com.
Uncovering Hidden Causes Of Infertility Links & Mentions From This Episode:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on which often-overlooked lab tests could be crucial to your success with overcoming infertility, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our "The PCOS Revolution!"
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!