Welcome to Season 2, Episode 4 of The PCOS Revolution Podcast!
On today’s episode, Dr. Christiane Northrup and Farrar Duro delve into the common misconceptions regarding women’s health and PCOS.
Episode: “The TRUTH About Reversing PCOS With Dr. Christiane Northrup”
In this episode, Dr. Christiane Northrup and I discuss what’s missing in the typical treatment of PCOS and women’s health and what to do about it.
About Our Guest: Dr. Christiane Northrup is a visionary in women’s health whose accomplishments include being:
– A practicing board-certified OB/GYN physician for 25 years
– An internationally respected writer and speaker
– A three-time New York Times bestselling author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom, The Wisdom of Menopause and Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance, Vitality, and Well-being.
– Leading authority in the field of women’s health and wellness, which includes the unity of mind, body, emotions, and spirit
– A “rebel, rockstar and authority on what can go right with the female body”
More Information: Learn more about how you can regain control over your life with Dr. Christiane Northrup’s new book “Dodging Energy Vampires” at www.drnorthrup.com.
Links & Mentions From This Episode:
To sign up for our FREE PCOS Revolution Jumpstart, go to www.freepcoscourse.com!
Thanks for Tuning In! Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on what’s missing in the typical way of addressing PCOS and women’s health, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “The PCOS Revolution!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now!
Thanks for listening!